Car sales increased 4% in February. Even though gas prices are still too high, people still want new automobiles. The steady rise in home construction and financing is helping to keep the auto industry on the road. The recovery is slow, but more gains are expected with little to stay in the way.
Dealer Goldmine specializes in territory expansion projects for businesses looking to drive up results by improving car dealership marketing with SEO, social media and online reputation management strategy. By creating an online infrastructure, it will reinforce excellence at every level of your organization and managing daily initiatives to keep car sales increasing.
Of the 1.19 million more vehicles sold last month, the biggest as the Honda Accord at 35.2% and the lowest increase at 3.1% was the Dodge Ram, and Hyundai posted a 2 percent gain.
These trends can create great opportunities or big challenges for your marketing strategy for the next year, are you ready?
- Reputation Management – accountability for brand’s image has never been more important, even the smallest mistake can cause scandal and a public relations mess. Be prepared.
- Trust – earning and keeping loyalty is getting more difficult, and its not going to get any easier.
- Adaptability – being flexible in the mobile, ever changing tech world is now a priority.
- Experience – being able to tell your brand’s story is endearing to earn trust and enables customization of the brand’s experience to create a special bond between you and the consumer.
- Visualization – pinterest and instagram has proven that a picture is worth…
- Grassroot orgs – leverage the collective voice of brand advocates and turn their conversations into opportunities.
- Influence – acknowledge the responsibilities a brand has socially, environmentally and economically.
- Information – research and survey to discover what worked and what didn’t.
- Behavior – use the analyzed research to know your target audience
- Content – have focused plans with a clear strategy
Building an audience for brand image is more important than dollars, today and tomorrow its all about getting to know you (the consumer) through research, analyzing the results and implementing action based on what the data shows.
- Get Social – the party is on social media and if your not there, its time to go.
- Say Something Good – the classic etiquette is true today and quality content is as noticeable as a stop sign.
- Two give-foward, one give-back – when engaging on a social platform, give more than you get. Be informative and helpful before promoting yourself.
- Watch the feedback – be aware so you can respond and demonstrate attentiveness.
- Remember to engage back on blog or website too.
When it comes to building a company image, facebook becomes more than checking what other people are doing, facebook becomes a strategy and part of a marketing plan. No matter who is going through the motions of the data, you have to be involved with the message to ensure brand quality. Its too big of an opportunity not to pay attention, and a big risk if just the smallest item gets through noticed and creates havoc and a need to have a response and action prepared.
- Make them feel special by exclusivity and being part of a community.
- Crowd Management – consistency and containment of content.
- Call to action to hit the button – get them to share, like and follow.
- Keep it casual and comfortable, no pressure or pushiness.
- Be helpful and informative – be an expert, have a Q & A session